Radlink, Inc. is a leading medical device manufacturer, specializing in the development of innovative medical imaging technology, orthopedic surgical guidance systems and AI-enabled software solutions. Radlink offers an extensive portfolio of intelligent image-based products for orthopedics, radiology and private physician offices that support medical professionals and their patients throughout the entire episode of care.
Designed with Surgeons, For Surgeons
All Radlink products are conceptualized and developed in collaboration with our esteemed surgeon advisory team partners, consisting of the industry’s most highly regarded physicians and thought leaders.
Surgeon Advisory Board
- Brad Penenberg MD, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Andrew Star MD, Rothman Institute, Willow Grove, PA
- Roy Davidovitch MD, NYU Langone Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
- Edwin Su MD, Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS), New York, NY
- James Browne MD, University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville, VA
- Daniel Ward MD, New England Baptist Hospital, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Michael Stover MD, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Jason Snibbe MD, Providence Saint Johns, Los Angeles, CA
- Eric Zeegen MD, UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Michael Gerhardt MD, Providence Saint Johns, Los Angeles, CA
- Robert Barrack MD, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- William Hamilton MD, Inova Mount Vernon, Alexandria, VA
- Jeffrey Yergler MD, Unity Medical & Surgical Hospital, Mishawaka, Indiana
- Eric Johnson MD, UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Louis Kwong MD, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 2000, Radlink was on the forefront of the digital revolution in medical imaging. Our 1st generation product, the LaserPro Film Digitizer, converted analog film x-rays to digital image files for private physician offices. In 2006 we launched the CR Pro, a computed radiography system that captured and stored x-ray images for diagnostic imaging and remote diagnosis. Evolving to meet the needs of the growing digital imaging market, the DR Pro launched in 2008 to provide wireless, instant high quality image acquisition for radiologists, private offices and urgent care chains.
In 2012 we launched our flagship product, Radlink GPS with Surgeon’s Checklist® software. Developed in collaboration with world-renowned orthopedic surgeon Brad Penenberg MD, Surgeon’s Checklist® was the first intra-operative imaging system used to evaluate surgical alignment and verify accurate implant placement during Total Hip Arthroplasty. With the support and guidance of our Surgeon Advisory Board, Surgeon’s Checklist® continues to develop enhanced features and functionality to support a wide range of orthopedic clinical applications aimed to solve complex medical problems. Today, Radlink technology has become the Standard of Care for patient care in orthopedic surgery.
Worldwide Regulatory Clearances
Radlink Products are FDA approved, CE Marked and ISO 13485 certified.
Creating image-based technology solutions that provide medical professionals with the tools to practice better medicine and achieve superior patient outcomes. Transforming complex medical problems into innovative products and solutions, starting with a simple x-ray.