Become a Center of Excellence
Uphold the Standard of Care
Radlink Surgical System offers hospitals, physicians, private offices and ambulatory surgery centers a cost-effective innovative technology to market incremental clinical value, attract new patients, and recruit top physicians.
With Clinical, Operational and Financial value backed by over 20,000 documented cases, 8 published clinical studies and 35+ peer reviewed articles, Radlink is the Standard of Care in orthopedic surgical precision.
- Eliminate surgical outliers
- No eyeballing or naked eye approximation
- Improve accuracy and precision of alignment, component positioning
- Non-invasive, no pins or arrays in patient
- Reduce radiation exposure
- Ensure consistent, reproducible results
- No drastic learning curve
- Seamlessly integrates into existing workflow
- Digital software platform
- AI templating
- Image stitching
- Procedural guidance
- Save time without printing xrays
- Eliminate excess equipment in the operating room
- Reimbursement for facility and physician
- Limit hospital readmission rates
- Avoid 90-day revision penalties
- Reduce risk of dislocation and implant wear
- Cost-effective compared to robotic systems, no disposable costs
Promote Radlink Technology at your Facility
Attract new patients, recruit top physician talent, and increase your hospital’s visibility by marketing Radlink products and technology. Our teams are here to assist you with promotional opportunities and provide comprehensive marketing packages included with the purchase of Radlink products. Grow your practice by promoting your use of safe, effective and clinically proven technology.
Radlink Hardware and software systems is designed to optimize efficiency in the Ambulatory Surgery Center setting, offering cost-effective precision technology with a minimal footprint. Verification software facilitates data-driven decisions in the OR and successful same-day outpatient surgery.