Do you want to help build products and features that fundamentally change how surgeons perform surgeries? Our team is expanding our Surgeon’s Checklist software into new surgical applications and platforms, adding enhanced features functionality and integrating into 3rd party products sold by some of the world’s leading healthcare providers. We’re looking for top-tier engineers who can help us accomplish this. You will have the unique and high-visibility opportunity to build software tools that’ll be used in hospitals all over the world.
IMPACT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Have your code used daily by surgeons all over the world
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on a high-visibility, high-growth project
- Gain deep familiarity with joint, trauma, spine etc. surgeries
- Influence our technical roadmap and feature priorities
- Participate in development life cycle activities – design, implementation, testing and production release
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- A small, motivated, ambitious team of top-performing product managers and software developers
- Top surgeons in US
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Solid mathemtics skills
- Extensive experience with Matlab
- Proficiency with Photoshop
- Experience with one major programming language: e.g. Java, C#, Python, C++
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and concepts
- Experience with 3D modeling technology
- Strong documentation skills
- 1+ year of software QC testing experience
- Security-minded and comfortable working in Linux
- Experience developing enterprise software applications
- Be proud of self for delivering clean, solid, and high quality code.
- Be proactive with identifying areas for improvement and innovation.
- Experience with high scalability and availability applications is a plus.