Radlink is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator for company IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience providing design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting functions for physical and virtual information systems.
- Providing top-notch IT support with a focus on system/network security in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Provide root cause analysis and be comfortable recommending permanent configuration changes when necessary.
- Support will encompass a range of capabilities from server and workstation configuration and support, LAN setup and maintenance.
- With information technology constantly changing, specialists must stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these advancements in their current systems.
- Implement and manage Microsoft operating systems, services, applications, and roles (Windows Server, Windows 10, file and print services, Office, etc.).
- Configure and troubleshoot Windows Services, such as DNS (Domain Name Services), AD (Active Directory), and DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) etc.
- Deploy system updates and patches, to both internet-connected and isolated networks, utilizing Microsoft Windows Software Update Services (WSUS) or manual patching.
- Conduct Vulnerability scanning and remediation.
- Conduct daily system maintenance activities including log reviews and connectivity checks to maintain project infrastructures and systems in a ready-to-use state.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work off-hours as needed for support
- Knowledge of Linksys routers and switches
- Experience with Linux in a secured environment
- Experience with Citrix platforms
- Knowledge of HITRUST Common Security Framework